Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Frustrated Musician

Unfortunately, I am one of those who do not have God-given musical talents. I tried to learn playing the piano when I was 10 years old but I never got past crunchy flakes. I was playing by numbers and not by notes. 12 years after, my dad buys us a guitar and I've only touched it once. The weird thing is I love music and I can never live without it. I can live without television but not without radio or a cd player or an mp3 player. I can even live without my PC and the internet... well, ok, I'm lying. Though I am able to appreciate all genres, I am a frustrated rocker. If I had total control of who I'm going to be, I would love to be a guitar genius much like Jimi Hendrix, Carlo Santana or John Frusciante of the Red Hot Chili Peppers. And if I had more talent, I would love to write songs and compose melodies like Paul McCartney or Chris Martin. All in all, I'd love to be Bono. Ang labo!!!
Okay, if God insists that I still be female, Bjork will be great. If I were a pinoy rocker, I would love to have Raymund Marasigan's and Marc Abaya's brains, Bamboo's charisma and Kitchie Nadal's beauty. NGEK! That's really hard to imagine... Bamboo na Kitchie Nadal is like saying malikot pero maganda. Hahaha!