Saturday, September 24, 2005

So little time, so much to do

There are so many things to do!

I have a new acount. And it's a pain! Really. I'm not referring to the people I work with, though. It's the account itself - a big multinational company, the leader in its field, which everybody loves to hate. But don't get me wrong. I'm not a quitter. The account is a huge challenge and I love it. It's just that I had this work-life balance for so long and then this one comes up and creates a disturbance. I would have to get used to a new routine. I won't be able to go home when the clock strikes 6 and sometimes I need to go to the office earlier than everybody else and leave later than everbyody else. But I can do this. I am capable of living up to this challenge.

There's so many things I want to write about. I recently lost a loved one but I admit I'm not prepared to talk about that yet.

Meanwhile... I go back to the tasks at hand.