Monday, December 31, 2007
1. What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before?
Went to Singapore for the first time.
Not have lunch for five straight days! Pero lunch lang. I think I had bfast and dinner haha.
Went drinking for more than 7 consecutive nights. bad, bad, bad for the liver.
Took a cab alone on the way home close to midnight (I know, ang sheltered ng dating but I've never done that before).
Tried boxing... healthy sana but I was bored!
2. Where did you study/ work?
3. Did anyone in your circle give birth?
Yes. There are about 3 new babies - Andre, Diego, and Lucia (in order of appearance).
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Yeah. My Lola.
5. Did you go out of town or out of the country?
Hmmm... Batangas, Tagaytay, Cebu, Singapore, Boracay, Boracay, Bohol, Singapore, Clark, Boracay, Tagaytay... and I've been to Quezon for the first time, too, but that's involuntary. We were supposed to go to Laiya, Batangas, but the driver missed a turn. Next thing I knew we were in Quezon.
6. Did you move anywhere?
No. Still steady down south.
7. What sporting events did you go to?
UAAP - only one I go to every year! I want to see F1 someday...
8. What concerts did you go to?
Didn't go to any this year. Looking forward to Incubus in March 2008!
9. Who was your Valentine in 2007?
Eeeeeeew. Haha. My Lola was my Valentine in 2007... picked her up and we ate out.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
My ego was bruised! Ek. No...
11. What was your best month?
March. Just because.
12. Where did most of your money go?
shopping, nights out... and other miscellaneous stuff.
13. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
F1! I was super happy on the night Kimi Raikkonen won. That final race was one for the books. I was also excited about the Windows Vista launch early 2007. Sobrang excited akong matapos sha. Haha. I was also excited about Bohol because we're going out of town as a big family again after so many years.
14. What songs will always remind you of 2007?
UMBRELLA by Rihanna for sure.
Beautiful Girls by Sean Kingston
The Prayer by Bloc Party,
Before It's Too Late by the Goo Goo Dolls... and so on.
Local: Seven Black Roses by Chicosci
15. What did you do on the 4th of July?
I don't remember.
16. What were the best...
* books you read?
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime by Mark Haddon. It's nice to have a glimpse of what it's like to be autistic through the eyes of a child and kind of have an understanding of what goes through their minds.
Time Traveller's Wife. Galing.
Tuesdays with Morrie. Really touching book. I want to have a mentor like Morrie :-)
* movies you saw?
Die Hard 4
Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest
Hitman (Timothy Olyphant!!!)
* CDs you listened to?
A Weekend in the City, Bloc Party
In Rainbows by Radiohead (it really wasn't a CD, though)
Echo, Silence, Patience & Grace, Foo Fighters
It Won't Be Soon Before Long, Maroon 5
17. What do you wish you'd done more of?
18. What do you wish you'd done less of?
worrying. haha. less of the 'bad' stuff, of course.
19. How did you spend Christmas?
With the family. Every year, we spend the eve with my father's side of the family and this year is our first Christmas without our Lola... kind of different but it's all good because the family stayed together (and ________ together).
20. Did you fall in love in 2007?
Fall in love? Does fall in love with work count? Eeeeek.
21. How many one-night stands?
22. What was your favorite TV program?
Grey's Anatomy, Entourage, The Office
23. Compared to this time last year, are you:
* happier or sadder?
* thinner or fatter?
* richer or poorer?
Richer. Kind of... and then poorer because I spend so much walang natitira!
24. What was your favorite summer memory of 2007?
Going to the beach. I'm happiest when I'm at the beach. The trip to Bohol with the family was really memorable because we haven't done that for a while (go far out of town).
25. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 24. Celebrated with my family on the day itself. With my colleagues the day after, and with my friends the day after the day after.
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
27. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most in 2007?
Matthew Bellamy (from Muse), Adam Levine, David Beckham, Kimi Raikkonen, Jude Law.
28. Who was the best new person you met?
Best person I met? Can't remember who's the best but I met a lot of people this year. Wait wait wait... Best person I met? Penn Badgely. I met him but he hasn't met me.
29. Where were you when 2007 began and who were you with?
New Year's Eve with the family -- I was with the people I loved most in the whole wide world.
30. What are your plans for 2008?
Explore. Go somewhere I've never gone before.
Posted by Joy at 12:53 AM