Saturday, June 07, 2008

The Secret's in the Telling

Tagged by Ginger.
1. Each blogger starts with 10 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. Bloggers who are tagged need to blog about their own 10 random facts/habits.
3. At the end of your blog, tag 10 people and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them that they've been taggged and to read your blog.
__________________________________
Okay. Let's do this.

1. I love reading. From all kinds of books to product labels, appliance manuals, delivery flyers, even street signs, lamp post ads, jeepney and cab titles, vandalism on walls/bridges, etc... I like to be amused by the randomness.

2. I appreciate almost all types of music, I'm just more inclined to rock \m/. Speaking of music, I listen to the likes of Red Hot Chili Peppers, Oasis, and all those cool bands but I seriously get a kick everyime I hear songs from the Spice Girls and the Backstreet Boys.

3. I like eating bread. And beer is just liquid bread.

4. Although I love having people around, I also sometimes prefer hanging out alone. I value the 'alone' times I spend at coffee houses tinkering with stuff (phone, mp3 player, psp, ds lite, etc..). Thanks to technology, people can hang out alone and not get bored.

5. I can fall asleep almost anytime, anywhere, in any position.

6. In relation to #5, I can't work in a quiet environment. I'd fall alseep. There always has to be some element of noise. I like to leave the media player on and when I get so caught up in what I'm doing that I'm not conscious of what song is on anymore, that's an indicator that I'm concentrating. Means I'm on a roll!

7. My staple moviehouse snack is Taters Barbecue Popcorn with sour cream dip.

8. When I don't have anything better to do, I waste my time browsing stuff at Powerbooks, Fully Booked or Music One.

9. My mind is most creative/productive at night and this is pretty tough at work when the hours are defined. Most of the time, I'd stare on a blank Word document and it would take me a while to figure out what to do.

10. I tend to over rationalize things, ideas and situations sometimes that I get exhausted thinking about the Hows and the Whys of the world. I realize it's just myself messin' with head so when it gets really stressful and frustrating, I just go to a place (like the beach) or do something (like drink?) to unwind and clear my head and I'll be back in form again.