Saturday, July 12, 2008

Random Ramblings

Wow. I'm drafting this via mobile now and I must say it's very difficult to do without a real keyboard. There is a good number of input options that's supposed to make it easier for me but it's not. I'm alternating between stylus and touch keypad and my eyes are tired from the glare of the screen... They want to go to sleep but my mind is so alive! Nobody's up in our house anymore and I'm too lazy to open the computer to see if any of my friends are online. So I'll just write whatever I feel like...

Just got home from a mini get-together with some college friends. I'm supposed to be dead tired after a long day at work and a late night but there must have been something in my drink that's keeping me up. This has happened before but I never figured it out... Sheez. I don't know if I had one too many (maybe I did) but I don't think quantity of intake had something to do with this seeming 'alertness'. In any case, I always feel comfortable in letting my hair down with my bestest friends because I know someone's always looking out for me.

----------------------

I don't understand why, especially for most of the older musical groups (or those who brand themselves as 'classic rock' bands), is it appealing to destroy musical instruments while performing live. Is that showmanship? Do the people who actually go to these concerts get a different high from watching things getting smashed on stage? I've seen older bands do it, like Nine Inch Nails, and it looked like it was sort of pre-orchestrated... they probably talked amongst themselves and decided hey, let's smash the guitar in this song. Then I'll grab a bottle of water, spill it on your keyboard and then splash it on myself and we all walk away. WTH. Drugs, probably.

------------

I guess the beauty of blogging is that you can talk to yourself without looking istoofid. It's just putting your thoughts out there for no one in particular unless you're blogging for revenue then you have to cater to an audience, increase traffic and attract advertisers. For me, like what I'm doing now, it's just writing whatever at 4 in the morning. Nobody really gives a damn about what music I like or what earphones I'm using but I like writing all this stuff here only because it provides snapshots of particular phases in my life. After years or months, I revisit my previous posts and I get to remember how I felt or what I did at that particular moment of my life. Like right now... talking nonsense.

-----------------------
Finally, I'm feeling it. I am finally going to sleep. yes.
-----------------------


My LSS while driving on the way home...

Will I ever get to where I'm going
If I do, will I know when I'm there?
If the wind blew me in the right direction
Would I even care?
I would, I would, I would...