Monday, November 10, 2008

crap crap crappy!!!

PLDT DSL sucks! I swear! in the morning, up until mid afternoon, connection is perfect... fast and then come night time, it just stops. so what if I'm this close to finishing my downloads? i'll try apain tomorrow?

i need my internet in the evening!!! it just doesnt make sense, lalo na pag weekdays because nobody's home during daytime to use the Internet. Wtf naman kasi. ugh.

(via mobile)

----------------

Anyway, here's another something from Pareng Chuck:

"When you go out with a drunk, you'll notice how a drunk fills your glass so he can empty his own. As long as you're drinking, drinking is okay. Two's company. Drinking is fun. If there's a bottle, even if your glass isn't empty, a drunk, he'll pour a little in your glass before he fills his own.

This only looks like generosity."

--------> haha may kilala kong ganyan! and I'm not referring to myself :-)