Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm breaking up with you.

Just realized that it's Edward Cullen I like and not Robert Pattinson because Edward is supposed to smell really good while Rob Pattz, unfortunately, doesn't.

Robert Pattinson Stinks

Robert Pattinson is making life hard on his co-stars while on the Vancouver set of New Moon. The man reeks.

He stinks. I mean, it’s awful. He never showers, and it drives people on the set crazy,” dishes someone who works in very close quarters with Pattz.
“He completely reeks,” complains an annoyed crew member.

These started out as rumors on the net and of course, he dispelled them and I believed him (blame it on blind fanaticism, haha). BUT!!! There's no denying the GQ writer who merely expressed his observations:

"His clothes smell like he has recently purchased them off the back of someone more less fortunate than he."

I'm also not sure if I wanna believe the things that he says on that interview. Looks like he's just playing cool - perhaps too cool for his own good. So unlike Edward. Hahaha

Anyway, I'm still so looking forward to New Moon because Edward Cullen's in it and to see if it turns out any better than Twilight. I'm not sure how they're going to make that into a movie -- it's my second least-liked book in the series. Bella Swan is just manic-depressive all throughout!

---------------------------------

Now there's another Brit who caught my eye even before the Twilight Mania broke out. This one looks like he smells of Armani after shave. hahaha

Ed Westwick for K-Swiss


Parang gusto ko nang bumili ng sapatos.


I'll never get enough of CHUCK BASS!!!

Or my forever favorite since Spiderman, James Franco.


Hihihihihihi (giggles)