Friday, August 21, 2009

Lifted from Notes: We're missing someone on Facebook




Random facts:

- I used to vote religiously for I don't remember how long to help push "Piniritong Dalagang Bukid" up the NU Countdown. I wasn't paying my phone bills then. Haha.

- We used to talk about Formula 1 a lot, especially on race days. On 21 August 2005, Kimi Raikkonen won the Turkish Grand Prix. He will race again this Sunday :-)

He wrote this testimonial back when Friendster was trending. We were never cheesy with each other so this came as a surprise, and it's one of the reasons why I couldn't bring myself to delete the account. I want to keep the testimonials there.

It's been four years since my cousin, Wilfrid, passed away and the whole family still misses him to this day. (Click on post title...)

Have fun making noise in heaven! :)

(and oh, the real Slim Shady has stood up. If you know what I mean!)