Sunday, August 01, 2010

Sunday Slowdown


I love to party, I love to drink, I love making noise (in whatever form), I love talking, and I love laughing. I'm not the type of person who goes to the spa or salon to get pampered, but I cherish the times when I get to drive steadily on a Sunday evening with a good soundtrack. That's enough ME time.

Tonight, I've got five songs on loop. Only.

GOTTEN - Slash feat. Adam Levine




MOVING BACKWARDS - Ben Rector




CRACK THE SHUTTERS - Snow Patrol




I STILL REMEMBER - Bloc Party




KINGS AND QUEENS - 30 Seconds to Mars




At the end of this week, I'm looking forward to lots of laughter, long walks, long talks, getting wasted and having a bit of 'alone' time. Not to mention seafood, hotdogs, choriburger... Sun (hopefully), sand, sea and San Mig Light.

Boracay, I'm so excited to see you!