Thursday, May 24, 2007

You like music? I give you music.

It has come to my attention that an anonymous reader has been lurking around my blog.

Dear Lurker,
I admire your resourcefulness although it was probably my alias that gave me away. hehe. Congratulations, you have the markings of an online stalker! And now, as you mentioned, you'll be able to get to know me more outside of the workplace (and the drinking places). This will certainly give you a glimpse of who I really am, and hopefully, you wouldn't find anything that you don't like. :-) hello, evaluation!

By the way, since you're reading this post, I'd like to take the opportunity to thank you for my new Bloc Party CD, I love it! I really really appreciate the gesture and I never expected to have such a cool kOya! (clue right there).

'till the next briefing session. ;-)