Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Nosebleed

I just had to write this down before I forgot...

Had one of those Twilight lunches with a colleague today when we talked about vampires, werewolves and such. Coincidentally, when we got back to the office, my nose started to bleed. I still don't know why, actually. It was cloudy outside so it couldn't have had anything to do with heat but there was a lot blood and it took a while before it stopped (I prayed so hard that it would because I don't want to do a conf call with my nose bothering me). Anyway, I walked out of my room and showed a bloody tissue paper to my colleague:

ME: Dude, look, my nose is bleeding.
Colleague 1: Hala! Bakit? Malamig naman sa labas... Bow your head. Wag ka tumingala, it's a myth! Ang dami! Maamoy ka ng vampires niyan!
Colleague 2: Kailangan natin ng ice. Lagyan mo ng ice!
ME: Ice? Sa ilong?
Colleague 2: Sira. Sa nape mo tapos tumungo ka.
Colleague 1: (still in Twilight mode) Oh no, hindi kayo puede magsama ni Edward (our favorite vampire) kasi papatayin ka ni Jasper! (Jasper is Edward's brother who can't control his thirst for human blood)
Colleague 3: (super super concerned look on her face) ohmygod Bestfriend! Bakit nangyayari sayo yan? Bakit ka nag no-nosebleed eh magaling ka naman mag English?

I swear, I felt bubbles in my nose when I laughed! and I thanked her for the compliment. haha