Friday, March 07, 2008

massive hang over




Tap on my window, knock on my door


The Maroon 5 concert here was surreal! About two years ago, I remember watching the M5 concert on TV with colleagues in a hotel room in Hong Kong and the three of us totally went nuts. We were screaming our lungs out inside the room and covering our faces with pillows so the entire floor wouldn't hear. And now that we actually got to see them live here... shit! I can't even begin to explain. It was just... bliss! happiness. Sulit! I've been digging this band since college. I like all the songs and I know the lyrics of most of them.


One of the highlights of the night was when they did the hottest, sexiest version of She Will Be Loved and it's crazy crazy crazy! There's a part there when in the middle of the song, the band stopped playing and all the lights went off except for a spotlight on Adam and he was just standing there staring at the crowd as if he was taking it all in... he looks up, closes his eyes, smiles, opens his eyes again and slowly looks at the crowd from left to right. Heart attack!!! Love love love!


The whole thing was like a roller coaster ride -- that part when the coaster slowly climbs to the highest point and makes a complete stop right before it drops... that very moment! Only this one lasted for almost two hours.


It's been 24 hours since the concert and here I am, wide awake. I was actually smiling all day, still giddy from the night before. After I posted all the photos (not so good, though) and the video on multiply, I still feel it. I feel it! I hope when I go to sleep in a while, I'd wake up and find that it's Wednesday morning still, March 5, so I can go through it all over again. Oh I'm such a fan girl!

I can't focus on anything else right now, Adam, and this is all your fault! you you you.

On Sunday, it will be Incubus. Let's see what Brandon Boyd can do. to me. haha! Insanity. Good thing we've had enough of the Beyonce/Akon/Ne-Yo type. Bring in more of the cool ones! M5 and Incubus are a good start. I wish to see Dave Matthews, Coldplay, Matchbox Twenty, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and of course, OASIS (although I doubt it) in Manila!