Friday, November 13, 2009

Good times, bad hangover.

But ahlaveeeet! :) We rarely post photos of ourselves because if we did, all the pics would look the same anyway. What differs everytime are the conversations -- those are priceless.


And there are certain days when I just wish I can instantly make all of them appear in front of me. We'll talk about serious stuff, laugh a lot, tell stupid jokes, insult each other, make fun of the world, sing our favorite songs, repeat our favorite lines, reminisce about the past and dream about the future. (yada yada yada... save the drama for your mama! haha)














I only got to see 1/4 of the troops last weekend because I got there at 2 a.m. already -- after work and drinks with my colleagues, which is another type of conversation altogether. It's like I switch worlds: I'm someone else when I'm at work and I only become myself again when I pass through the toll gates down south. 


Guys, I told you we have to devise something like the Truman Show so we can see each other's episodes at "The Office". I bet we'll all be laughing our asses off! There are times when I forget that I'm still technically in my 'work world' but I'm constantly reminded so I can get back into JGM mode. It's funny how being in the corporate world makes us mature (or rather obliges us to mature faster) but it's tiring to be behaving properly all the time (hehe).  It's fun to let loose once in a while and just let go.


It is Friday the 13th! Stay away from black cats! Love you :)