Thursday, November 12, 2009

I wanna run, run, run!

Kidding. You know I can't run, run, run, let alone walk, walk, walk, fast.

I don't know what the fuck is happening.  The other night I was giving a pep talk and now I think I need to pep myself up. Apparently, I cannot practice what I preach. Bad, bad, bad.

I don't know if these are just hormones.  It's like there are butterflies in my stomach but I'm not sure if I'm nervous or what basta I'm feeling something weird and it's not happiness. I don't know what it is but I'm pretty sure hindi rin pang romansa (hahaha -- bruha!). Maybe I'm annoyed again at something but I don't know what.

I am fully aware that crankiness is next to ugliness. Let's just have a few drinks and make the cranky go away!

*Sings: 

I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin
And if you have a minute why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know?
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go, somewhere only we know
Somewhere only we know?


Somewhere Only We Know - Keane