Saturday, July 03, 2010

It's Like a No Smoking Sign on Your Cigarette Break


Ugh. I hate it when this happens and it happens a lot! Guess there's so much anger/disappointment/excitement/jubilation over the just concluded Netherlands - Brazil World Cup match on Twitter. Don't we all just love it when the underdog emerges victorious?

Seriously, though, Twitter needs to do something about this. The Fail Whale might not survive the FINAL and we'll all crave for our Twitter fix.


EDIT: Bzzzzzz bzzzzz bzzzzzz! Still down! This is the longest I've seen of the Fail Whale! Nearly an hour! I actually have nothing to tweet but I wanna read. (Omagah. I just confirmed my Twitter addiction. As in I'm getting anxious about this. Geez. hahaha)

EDIT: It's back and true enough, all the TTs (trending topics) are related to the world cup. Bzzzzzzzz Bzzzzzz Bzzzzzz. Somebody gift me with a vuvuzela. I want one! I'm going to use it in the office to avoid hapontukin.