Sunday, February 06, 2011

Homaygad I think I know na what this is.

Hormonal imbalance! I haven't had it for a while that I might have forgotten what it's like.

I thought about this when I realized... why the hell am I listening to slow songs?! Slow as in I've got Katy Perry's Thinking of You on loop and it's not even applicable or in context - meaning the song holds no personal meaning.

In some instances when my estrogen levels are low, I'm usually irritable but I'm not. So now I guess I'm like... in a funk.

I kind of kept to myself in my room all day watching movies, sleeping or reading a book  (except when it was time for dinner).

I know of friends who'd be in a funk and post emo statuses and tweets, one of them temporarily deactivated her Facebook for a week, another deleted her twitter account then created another one after 5 days, someone drove all the way up to Tagaytay to coffee at the Cliff by herself, and here I am questioning life.


Tss. Female hormones.

---