Thursday, February 03, 2011

This is not to say we're better than you because there's no need to state the obvious.

What you don't realize, FOOL, is that you wasted our friggin' time. I knew instantly that you weren't worth it. You weren't worth my USD 250 rate per hour.

You are a fucking fool. You are so a fucking fool that one day you'll look back at that moment, that very moment when you gave it to me as I was traversing the length of skyway all the way to Filinvest, and regret it. I didn't have it in me then, and you were fuckin' lucky that I didn't have it in me to make you realize explicitly what a fucking fool you are. Well, maybe I did but you were so fucking stupid that you didn't get the drift.

When that moment comes - maybe not tomorrow, not next week, maybe not even the next few months - but it will come, I tell you, and I'm so fucking sure you won't know it. You won't know what friggin' hit you because like I said, you're a fuckin' fool.

And God bless you. God bless you because when he showered the world with intelligence and smartness and common sense and whatever you call it, I'm so fucking sure you were not there.

You, moron, should look out for that moment... That very moment when your loose ass gets fucked for real. I say loose because you've probably been fucked well a number of times.

And you are about to get the fuck of your lifetime.

And it's going to be

LEGEN... FUCKING... Wait for it...

DARY.