Monday, October 05, 2009

Let's not blow it like we did 2 years ago!

Ohhhhkay... someone's probably still hungover from the trip. What the hell am I doing up at 3am with nothing to do? I can still even hear the song in my head... California, Californiaaaaaah

This afternoon was a typical cloudy day in the Philippines (the one when it's like it's going to rain but not quite), but I was sweating loads! I would've probably sweat a lot more than the basketball players in Araneta had we not found a spot directly under an aircon in the coliseum. Guess you probably appreciate the good weather elsewhere when you're reminded of how it's so much better than hot and humid.

Add the fact that Ateneo actually LOST the game by a margin of probably more than 15 points. Not good. So not good! AM I REALLY HOME? I must be dreaming! How could we lose like that? We could've been champions today but we're not and we now find ourselves in a position where we could easily lose the championship to a team who wants it more than we do.  UE has not won a championship for something like 24 years and that will definitely work up their psyche. It's ours to lose. The Blue Eagles better not choke because it sure is gonna be embarrassing to do so effing well the whole season except in the games that matter. It's like crashing in the final lap after leading the race since the start. Oh, c'mon!

It's do or die in Thursday and I won't be here to see it.  Well, goodluck, boys. I'll be elsewhere in Asia Pacific holding out on my own while you battle for pride and glory.  I just hope to get some good news on Thursday.

Meanwhile...

We've been on the run, driving in the sun, looking out for number one... Ayan na naman! I'll try to sleep again.  The whole trip deserves it's own blog entry anyway, one that's not written through the tiny QWERTY keypads of this mobile phone.

I'm back at work in a few hours, fully recharged. Bring it on, bitches! Harhar! :)