Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Is this addiction already? No? Good!

I was tweeting earlier about how I needed (or wanted... whatever) a drink but I also needed to finish some work. When all the people left the office, it became eerily quiet and lonely so I decided to relocate but didn't want to go home yet as I'm already in the zone.  To make the long story short, I had a choice between working in Starbucks or somewhere else. Or simply, it was coffee or beer.

Guess what? I didn't go to Starbucks. Haha. It's the first time I tried this -- went to a Greenbelt restaurant, requested for a table outdoor near a power outlet, ordered beer and food, and worked there.  I guess because I was so busy and into what I was doing, it didn't matter that I was alone.

Five beers later, I was done. Productive!